The Patton Parker House is an Asheville Historic Landmark- Read More Here. Located in the Charlotte St. Innovation District, the Patton Parker House is located at 95 Charlotte St., within walking distance to shopping, dinning, and recreation.
The original vernacular Victorian-style house was built by Thomas Patton and two African American carpenters in 1868. Restored in 2016, the historic house and grounds have been adapted for reuse as office, conference, and event space.
The guest quarters are new construction, completed in 2017, to complement the original house and grounds. Separated into two units, upstairs and down, each unit has two bedrooms (with King beds), two full bathrooms and a large kitchen/dinning/living room. Each unit is carefully furnished with incredible views from grand private porches.